Sunday, March 6, 2011

Chapter 6

Sorry it's short, but inshallah there will be more out tomorrow. :D Enjoy and sorry it took so long.

Life was hard for us at that time...Dad was filled with depression and we spent our time doing many things kids didn’t do, like cooking and cleaning.

Soon enough Mary had to stop working, and with this she felt that she needed to leave the house, to loosen the burden on Samuel. So soon enough...

Mom one day took me into her room and told me, “Chris, I’m really sick, so I’ll be leaving, once I get better, I’ll come back here and we’ll be together again.” Next I knew, she was gone.

Christian stood there in complete shock. How could a 10 year old accept the fact that his mom was just walking out the door right in front of him. “Be strong, Chris,” echoed in his head.

“Mom..........” He tried saying, but nothing came out.

“Mom, come back.....”

Christian grabbed the phone on the kitchen counter, and dialed Samuel’s number, but no one was answering. Christian’s mind was racing, wake up Jadon? Or just wait till Samuel came back? Chris just sat on the couch and switched on the TV.

“....yellow and porous is he.

Sponge Bob Square Pants!

If nautical nonsense be somethin' ya wish.

Sponge Bob Square Pants!

Then drop on the deck and flop like a fish.

Sponge Bob Square Pants!”

Soon, after Spongebob was over, Chris fell asleep on the couch...


“CHRIS!! CHRIS!!” Yelled Samuel.

“Chris! Where’s your mom?” Chris was shot back to reality.

“Umm, mom?....” A lump developed in his throat...

“She …..said...” He couldn’t hold it in anymore, he was now sobbing.

Samuel stood there wide eyed at his son crying on the couch, what could have possibly happened? Where in the world did she go?

Suddenly....The telephone rang.

“Mary?” Samuel answered.

Samuel bit his lip, why would she call now?

“Oh I’m sorry,” he explained, “I just was waiting for a call from errr, someone else, Thanks and bye.” He didn’t care what the other person had to say, he wanted to know where in the world Mary went....

3 comments:

  1. Poor christian. ):

    How could his mom do that to him?

    Thanks for updating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your style of writing.
    hope mum comes back soon...
    i have updated aswell, please read my story

    ReplyDelete
  3. Complications: I know, poor thing I feel so bad for him...
    MuslimahStory: I'll be checking ur story ASAP :D inshallah...

    ReplyDelete